Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Madeline and I had a hard time flying out of Las Vegas. Monday (which was when we were going to leave) was pretty booked, so we decided to leave on Tuesday. It was a good thing because I didn't sleep at all Sunday night and had the stomach flu early Monday morning. It was not very fun. Monday night, we stayed with my friend Karie again. She took us to the airport with her three kids (bacause her husband was working graveyard) early Tuesday morning. She was such a trooper (thanks Karie). On Tuesday, we did not make the 6am flight to Atlanta and the gate right next door was going to SLC so Maddy and I got on that flight and decided to stay in Utah and leave Wednesday. My family and I went to Brick Oven for dinner then over to my sisters for cake and ice cream to celebrate my birthday. I was glad we were able to stay one more day to celebrate my birthday. I had a lot of fun. Madeline and I ended up traveling home on my birthday and by the time we got to Florida, I was too wiped out to do anything for my birthday.
Here we are at Brick Oven

Madeline and Kaitlyn

Mailee, Skylar, Kaitlyn, and Madeline


Hanging out at my sister's house.My sister make me a cake and some cupcakes.

3 comments:

kylee said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!

Kellie and Justin said...

you guys are so cute!! i looked you up on Heidi's blog. Maddie is so big!! where are you going to live? check us out at wesandtherest.blogspot.com
love,
kellie Robison

Kellie and Justin said...

Hey guys!! happy birthday! i got your blog off Heidi's blog! you all look great and maddie is so big! check us out at wesandtherest.blogspot.com
love
kellie Robison