Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Well, we are so happy to be in Utah. The leaves are changing and the mountains are so beautiful. It made me realize how much I missed them. Come winter and I will be missing Florida and especially the beach! But right now, I love how I can open the windows at night and feel the cool air. Andrew started working at a dental office in Roy the first of the month. It's so nice not being students anymore. We've been students for 8 years. I'm so glad that part of our life is over. Madeline loves her home. We love having more space. Madeline has her own room and a new bed (a white twin bed with drawers underneath). We go to the park a lot and she likes to ride her little tricycle on the trail that goes around the park. We are in such a great neighborhood with lots of kids for Madeline to play with. I am loving my new front loading washer and dryer. They make doing laundry fun believe it or not. I would post some pictures but our camera is broken. For the last month, our picture have been turning our really blurry and, of course, our camera is three months past the warranty. So, when we get a new camera, i'll post some pictures.

0 comments: