Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Pumpkin Farm

Madeline and I went with a play group to the pumpkin farm. We got to ride on a hay bale towed behind a tractor. The kids and adults got to pick out one pumpkin each. Madeline picked out a big round pumpkin. She was pretty proud of it. While we were looking for pumpkins, Madeline kept tripping on the pumpkin vines (she just got new tennis shoes and wore them for the first time; she has a hard time walking in them). After the pumpkin farm, we all went to Artic Circle for lunch. I haven't been to an Artic Circle for over 10 years. I forgot how much I liked Artic Circle when I was younger. I love how they give out free mini ice cream cones. The kids had fun playing on the play structure. Madeline got a witch flashlight in her kids meal and was really excited about that. What a fun day.

The play group

This is the hay bale we rode on to get to the pumpkin farm. Madeline is with her friends and the pumpkins we picked out.

Madeline really had fun picking out a pumpkin.

I love Madeline's facial expressions in these two pictures. She was so excited to be at the pumpkin farm.

0 comments: