Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We spent Thanksgiving with Andrew's side of the family this year. We ate in my mother-in-law's garage which was great because there was a lot of room and she didn't have to worry about her house getting too messy. The weather was really nice but we had heaters in the garage to keep us warm (just in case). We have several vegans on Andrew's side of the family. So, half of our Thanksgiving dinner was vegan. We had so, so much food. We had fun eating, catching up with those we haven't seen lately, and playing games. I really enjoy Thanksgiving day mostly because I can reflect on all of my blessings. I have been blessed with so much in my life and I am very grateful for all I have especially my family. They are truly my greatest blessing.
Scott, Michael, and Amanda

Andrew's really excited about Thanksgiving.

Grandma and Grandpa Rasmussen.

Chuck and his homemade bread. Yumm!

Bonnie with baby Alex.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA!!!

Today we also celebrated Samantha's 5th birthday (which is on Dec.1st) because she will be in California for her birthday. Madeline and Samantha got to dress up like princesses and have a princess party. They are so cute.

All dressed up and excited for the party.

Samantha with her little mermaid cake.

Two princesses.

Yummy frosting.

Samantha and Maddy eating cake and ice cream.

OPENING PRESENTS.


PLAYING WITH PRESENTS.

We got Samantha a Beauty and the Beast talking tea set. As you pour tea out of Mrs. Potts, she makes bubble noises. The girls had so much fun playing with the tea set and they were so cute to watch.

Samantha pouring tea.

Maddy and Samantha having a tea party.
They invited Grandpa to join them.
Grandpa is having so much fun!


After Thanksgiving dinner at my mother-in-law's, we went to visit my father-in-law. He and his wife are going back to Mexico on Sunday. We had a nice visit with them.

Scott and Andrew with their Dad.

Here are pictures of Madeline and Samantha with a new puppy. Rick (Andrew's stepdad) got a new puppy from his sister. She is house-training it and then will give it back to Rick (what a nice sister). If someone would house-train a dog for me, I think I would consider having a dog.

WHAT A LONG DAY!!

0 comments: