Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Trip to Utah

Madeline and I took a quick trip to Utah to visit family. The weather was great the first day we were there but was freezing the rest of the time.

Maddy having fun with her cousins.

All of the grandkids.


We played a karaoke game on playstation that was really fun. The kids even had fun singing (with someone telling them the words). I still never figured out why half of my family were wearing hats.



This is my brother Paul rocking out on his Gibson guitar. His band won battle of the bands for high school and regional and they play for the state competition this weekend. They are really good. My brother isn't even 16 years old and is an awesome guitar player.


Whenever we go to Utah, we always go have lunch with my Dad at the hospital cafeteria. But now there are two doctors in the family since my brother-in-law graduated Medical school.



Madeline playing with her cousin's dress-ups.


My sister has a Nintendo Wii and we had a lot of fun playing bowling, tennis, baseball, golf, and guitar hero. My sisters had me do the fitness test and it said I was 39 years old. I guess that is good because when they first took it they were 70 years old. Here are some pictures of my twin nephews playing the Wii (they beat me at bowling!)

Skylar watching her cousins play the Wii.

4 comments:

Ap said...

I love the picture of all the Grandkids!! :)

AmbertheGreat said...

Oh, how I miss the days when we were the little cousins getting together and playing dress up in the Edmunds basement :) We should try to get together when you come out here again

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I just found you blog!!! Wow Maddy has really grown up!!! Fun to see what you guys have been up to!!

ANGELA said...

Time for more pictures! Actually, I know you are probably so busy. When do you guys move? We're excited to have you in Utah again!