Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Andrew and I actually celebrated Valentine's Day last night. It gets too crazy trying to go out on Valentine's Day. We went out to dinner and went to see the movie, "He's just not that into you." I liked the movie better that I thought I would.

We had a fun Valentine's Day. Andrew had to work half day. Maddy and I made heart sugar cookies while Andrew was at work. We got Maddy the movie, "The Diamond Castle" and a Barbie to go with it. Andrew was super spoiled and got a PS3. Andrew gave me a silver Fossil watch (I lost my other watch at a volleyball game a couple months ago and I was sad because I loved that watch). Thanks for my watch Andrew. You are so thoughtful and you are such a great husband. I love you so much!
We went over to our friend's house (the Chudleighs) to play games and hang out for the night. What a great Valentine's day!
Maddy with her movie and Barbie.

Andrew with his PS3.

I am sporting my Fossil watch.

0 comments: