Friday, March 21, 2008

Las Vegas Baby!

We couldn't get a flight out of San Diego so we decided to try L.A. With the Easter weekend and Spring Break, all flights going to SLC were booked (plus they had cancelled flights from other airports so everything was booked). We needed to be to Utah by Saturday. I remembered that my sister and her family went to Disneyland for Spring Break and would be driving to Utah today. So as crazy and Andrew and I are, we rented a car and called my sister and met up with them to drive to Utah together (and we did it with three hours of sleep). We had a hard time even getting a rental car with Spring Break and Easter weekend (plus it was 6:00am). So as we were leaving L.A., I told Andrew that it would be fun to stop in Vegas and go to a buffet. About a half an hour later, my sister calls and says, "Hey, you guys want to stop in Vegas and go to a buffet?" And that is just what we did. We went to the Paris Hotel and ate at a buffet. Here are some pics of us eating at the Paris. What an unexpected and random experience.

Madeline and her cousin, Kaitlyn, eating ice cream cones.
Andrew and Mike pigging out.

0 comments: