Wednesday, March 19, 2008

San Diego Zoo

I love the San Diego Zoo. It has so many cool animals. It is the largest zoo I have ever been to. I could spend days here. They have a neat reptile section with a lot of snakes and other creepy, crawling things. Madeline and Samantha really enjoyed the petting zoo and just running around in general. The weather was great and we had a fun time.

These pics were taken before we entered the zoo.
My favorite animal is the Koala bear. They had so many Koala bears (I think I counted at least ten) and some of them were actually awake. They are so cute. I could have just watched them all day. Madeline and Samantha eating lunch. Samantha and Madeline at the petting zoo playing with the animals. Madeline trying to feed the goat a leaf. Andrew and Madeline. Samantha and Madeline. Me in front of a panda bear. Andrew and Madeline in front of a panda bear.

0 comments: